The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, still can't believe that we're in the 80's here, and a few hours drive north they still have snow on the ground. They're saying that the snow pack up in the Snow Bowl outside of Flagstaff still has a 48" pack and they're still skiing there.

Got rid of the weeds in the front yard yesterday, and I'm surprised that I don't ache as bad as usual today. I must be getting in shape or something.  Can't tell otherwise.Misngth Now, the weeds in the backyard, that's another story, I need some serious help with those, some are over 4' high. Time to call the yard guy, the one that I thought had sprayed for weeds the last time he was here. I guess not Nope As you might guess, the HOA frequently checks the front yards for weeds, and they will fine you if you don't keep your yard neat, but unless the weeds in the back are over the fence, they don't seem to care about that. Lots of rain, lots of weeds this year.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-28-2019, 06:19 AM