The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(03-31-2019, 07:46 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Greetings, gang.

Sunny and cool this morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa.  High for today is supposed to be in the low 40s.  Rain chances tomorrow night through Thursday.

I've been out and about this morning.  Went to Walmart and got some needed groceries and other supplies.  The young woman at the check out had a nasty cold and was coughing very close to her had as she scanned my items.  When I got home I wiped them all down before putting them away.  Also need to clean the change I got back.

Forgot to mention yesterday I got a call from my son.  He is still cancer free to the point that they are discontinuing scans on his neck.  He has a spot on his lung  but he had a similar spot last summer which turned out to be an infection, easily taken care of by medication.

Up next is a Formula 1 race at 10.  No major plans for the day after that.

All stay safe.

Tom

Wifey carries little bottles of hand sanitizer.  Uses it constantly.  Especially after handling money.  Also, before we eat at restaurants.  She make me put here ketchup on fries after she has cleaned her hands.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 03-31-2019, 09:32 AM