The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Thank you Mikey, a lot of people try to forget their birthdays, when you're this old, it's a feeling of, eh, not another one this soon... We went out for a nice BBQ dinner to celebrate, not much else.

I was looking at the forecast for the week, and saw a 90 and even a 95 in it. We went target shooting yesterday, nice day except it was a bit windy which is probably why we didn't hit the targets as well as we should have. Waiting Hey, every sport has a list of good excuses as to why you didn't do that good. Icon_rolleyes It looks like someone has cleaned our shooting area up a bit, a lot of the messes left by others are gone. I doubt that it'll stay that way and that's a shame that some people think they can leave a mess for someone else to clean up. I know that some shooting forum members schedule cleanups in the areas that they use. Years ago we used to shoot in an area owned by the BLM (federal land), and they had a cleanup one weekend. The BLM furnished a roll-off dumpster, and shooters (we participated) filled it up to the point that they couldn't get it on the truck in one load. A few weeks later, it was a mess once again though. We try to take back everything we bring and even pick up as much of our empty shell casings as we can. I'm not bragging, lots of shooters do it this way, I'm just disappointed that they all don't. Yeah, I should be complaining on a shooting forum, but then it's good to be able to vent here among friends. Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-02-2019, 06:34 AM