The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another big surprise today, May is normally a dry month for us, but rain two days in a row, with more on the agenda for later this week. Also, some new snow up around Flagstaff seems to be keeping skiing at the Snow Bowl open for a few more weeks. Some years, they've closed as early as January. Temps here are in the 80's, well below normal. Went to breakfast this morning and saw some people wearing jackets. Yeah, Denny's had their A/C on and I kind of wished I had one on too.

Yeah Tom, it's the humane thing to do. We usually just shoot plastic bottles and a few golf balls. We recycle the bottles, hit or otherwise, and collect the balls to shoot again the next time. Sometimes we do OK, sometime we have a heart and try to avoid hitting any targets, or so it seems.... Icon_rolleyes
Gunna try to squeeze in some work on my special project, there are others working on theirs as well.... Huh
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-08-2019, 09:16 AM