The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, just a bit of rain here yesterday morning, the east side got a bunch later in the evening. Weather app says some chance today, none tomorrow, but second storm due this weekend.

Right now I can't contain myself, I got my Publisher's Clearing House packet in the mail. I gotta rush and get it in since they said that my number has been "entered in their sweepstakes" (no guarantee of being a winner, they say). I've always chuckled at their ads, winners jumping for joy, and that inch-thick packet of papers that make you search for all those coupons to paste in certain places to assure that you still have a chance to be a winner. Uh, I checked, and there are over seven billion, that's, 7,700,000,000 people in our world, yet your chances of winning the sweepstakes are just slightly below that, 1 in 6,200,000,000. The odds on being hit by lightning is only a mere 1,200,000. So you are around 5,000 times more likely to be hit by lighting than you are in winning the PCH sweepstakes. How I got back on their list, I'll never know since they told me a long time ago that they'd stop sending me packets if I didn't start buying some of their stuff, and I didn't... Waiting

Just about finished with my special project, keep tuned.... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-09-2019, 06:28 AM