The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, still going to be in the low to mid 70's today and tomorrow, better chance of rain as well. Normal for this time of the year is around 95.

Jim, we have an assortment of handguns, .22 and 9MM. I sold anything beyond that because it became too harsh to shoot. The same goes for rifles, I sold everything over .22, including my trap gun. We become too tender as we age. We shoot plastic bottle and paper targets. Easy to clean up after ourselves, unlike a lot of yahoos that shoot up furniture, glass and electronics, then leave their messes behind. We go about half way between you and I, so if you shoot, we might be able to meet someday. There's this great truck stop right off of I10 were we normally stop for breakfast before we set up to shoot. Glad to hear you passed the test and are on the mend.

Hey, anyone interested in the N scale auction, it's still on for a few weeks, but don't wait to the last minute, get your bids in early.....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-22-2019, 06:34 AM