The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Our iPhones (6 and 6Plus) are getting older and I thought to be clever to switch to much cheeper Android smart phones.
I gave it a try and ordered a nice one for 190€/ 200€ and played all day with it. It is really not bad but if you are used to the (close to) perfection of Apple is it hard to satisfied with such a low cost device. I am sure top Android smart phones are at par with Apple but there would be no savings just the hassle of learning a new system.
It is packed and will go back for a full refund and we will stay as long as save (security updated provided)  with the old ones.
That postpones the decision for two new smart phones by tree to five years :-)

We can be relaxed with smart phones because we are very light users of them. We prefer the iMacs with a screen, mouse and real keyboard. When ever possible to we do all computer work at home. The smart phones are mostly used as navigation systems in the car and the messaging is used by my wife to direct her laborer to get some additional goods when sent for shopping.....
The iPad is an exception. It is by "book" and holds tons of model railroad magazines and data.
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by faraway - 05-22-2019, 10:37 AM