The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 52 headed for cloudy and 70. Rain again tonight.

Had a good trip to Des Moines yesterday. The car repair took less than 60 seconds and the mechanic showed me how to fix it if the problem occurs again. Hit a few other stores and looked for some new suits. Prices weren't too bad. I couldn't find my G scale dealer. His place is hard to find and my gps can never figure out where he lives. Oh, well. Gives me an excuse to go back.

This morning I'll be heading to the gym. After that it's time to mow the lawn and if there's time I'll try to get in a bike ride. This evening is my weekly beer and bereavement group.

When we got our first cell phone it was a flip phone because my wife was paranoid about accidentally calling someone. Eventually I upgrade to a $30 smart phone - basically a training phone. Last year I went whole hog and spent $100 on a new phone - so I could connect it to my drone. Other than that I use it to order a pizza from Papa Murphy when I'm on my way home from a road trip out of town. If anyone tries to call me the will normally get in touch with the kitchen table, my desk, or the coffee table in the living room.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 05-23-2019, 07:32 AM