The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and it's good to hear from you again Tom. Things change and modeling cannot always be one of our top issues, but it can be helpful when you need a respite from other life issues. I hope you're able to get back into model railroading, I took a few years break as well, and now I enjoy the time I can spend back creating things while all other issues fade in the background.

Temps here are warming up. All prognosticators have us in the high 90's now, they differ a bit on when we'll be back into the 100's though. I guess that's the unpredictability of their jobs so I'll give then credit for coming close when they do... One thing that I found out is that there are, "meteorologists" and there are, "broadcast meteorologists". The difference is in the training. The latter take more courses on how to act and look good in front of a camera, the former focus more on earthly and factual things.

Have a great day and weekend....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-31-2019, 06:25 AM