The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good Wednesday morning, or as some call it, "hump day". I've never really liked that term, "peak day" sounds a lot better. It's starting to warm up here, temps are pretty much into the 100's from here on, with close to a record, 109 here in Surprise (107 in Phoenix). How they know that it'll be two degrees lower in one place than the other just a few miles away, is beyond my comprehension; but then, that's why they get paid those big bucks.

Gunna take it easy today, maybe even have a chance to work on my layout. Still have a lot of trackwork to do, but what's left should go fairly fast. I bought a lot of Atlas Flextrack, (nice discount for 25 pieces), lots more than I need, but I was glad I found someone that had any. I remember a few months ago looking for some and just about everyone was out of stock with no dates that they'd have any. My only regret is that I forgot to ask if it was nickle-silver or brass. It turned out to be brass.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-05-2019, 06:21 AM