The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(06-15-2019, 06:46 AM)Chief Eagles Wrote: Good morning.  Cooler NC day.  Hope all have a good one.  Great software improvement when someone redid the forum months ago.  Was OK before but great job.

Thank you Frank, that's the handiwork of my son Duffy (used to be Packey). He implemented the software change, did the design work and manage to migrate all the data over without losing any of it. I'm a proud pappy.... Oh yeah, he also designed our new logo, bringing us into the new age with an overall fresh new look. The change was necessary since the old software was outdated and no longer supported. This is so much easier to work with as well.....

Temps here are running just a bit below normal and in the low 100's. I even see a 99 in the forecast for later this month. All the rain we had earlier this year brought us out of the drought, but it also brought a lot of growth and so now we've got at least four wildfires to contend with. The largest is over 16,000 acres already, and all of them are human caused. The had to shut down aerial efforts for a while since some yoho was flying a drone over one of them. I guess they either don't listen to the news, or they just don't care...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-15-2019, 07:02 AM