The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Happy Fathers Day, gang.

Foggy and very humid this morning. Right now it's 62 headed for a sunny high of 77 with the fog lifting soon.

Routine day yesterday. Went for a bike ride and met my daughter and her husband for lunch. Celebrated her birthday, which is today. She was born on Fathers Day so kind of special. Fell in love when I first laid eyes on her. She is my first born. After lunch I popped into Walmart for a few things. Not a bright idea on a Saturday afternoon. The place was mobbed. Had to wait to leave the store as a thunderstorm popped up. Very heavy rain and winds of 40+ mph along with some thunder. I waited about 10 minutes and the storm was over. Typical Iowa storm. According to my rain gauge we got an inch of rain. According to the NWS website we got almost 2 inches. Their reporting station is about a mile north of me. South of the main road through town they probably had even less. Very typical of this type of storm.

On the agenda for today is breakfast, followed by putting weed killer on the yard. Also have a couple of bills to write out so I can put them out for our friendly postal service tomorrow.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-16-2019, 05:44 AM