The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny at the moment headed for cloudy and rainy all through the weekend.  60 right now expected to rise to the mid 70s by this afternoon.

Busy day yesterday.  Went to the gym, got groceries, mowed the yard, cleaned the sidewalk, went for a bike ride, and went to a t-ball game.  A really good day.  Today should be easier.  Only items on the agenda are a bike ride and maybe run the string trimmer.  Then weekly group this evening.

I do need to learn how to read (more carefully).  I got a text saying there was a t-ball game last night.  I mistakenly assumed it was at 6 as all the previous ones have been.  Nope, it was at 7 and a half hour away from home.  Went to the small local grocery store and picked up some insect repellent and then had something to eat at the local bar and grill.    I did not partake of the offerings from the bar, only the grill.

After the game I took my new dslr (it arrived a day earlier than originally promised) out to get some sunset shots.  I think I may have bit off more than I can chew.  This Canon Rebel EOS SL2 is w-a-y more complex than anything I've had before.  There's going to be a steep learning curve on this thing.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-20-2019, 05:53 AM