The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 71 this morning with a predicted high near 90. Summer has arrived!

Nightmare car related trip yesterday. Initial repair took about an hour, including a free car wash. As expected. Picked up the new suits, did some other shopping, had a nice lunch at Joe's Crab Shack, and thought I'd try out the repairs. Yep, complete failure. Back to the dealer. The window failed for both the mechanic and the service advisor. They gave me a loaner. On the way home I was in a typical Iowa parade - a string of vehicles lined up behind a tractor on a two lane road. One jerk decided he was too important to participate and tried passing several cars. Decided he better get back over and tried to pull into the same spot that I was occupying. When he started to pull back into the lane his back wheel was even with my front wheel. I had to hit the brakes hard to avoid the accident.

The rest of the trip was uneventful Arrived home in time to get a bite to eat and then headed out the door again for t-ball games. Finally got home about 7:30. Only item on the agenda for today is to get the lawn mowed.

Gas prices jumped a dime overnight to $2.39.9 (I hate that stupid .9 on the end)

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-27-2019, 06:09 AM