The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, a bit early, (5:00 AM here), just got up early today. Been using the MS weather app that came with Win10 on my computer, it has a lot of data, just that I'm not sure where that data comes from. I don't mind if it's off by a few degrees in its forecasts, no one is that accurate, but when it comes to historical data, you need to be right on. The other day it showed the record temp as 123, when in fact the record high for that day was only 118. Yesterday, it showed 120 as the record when it's a biggie here that it really got up to 122. (Want to buy a T-shirt?).... Yeah, I know, it's a dry heat, but hot is hot regardless, and you can't change history.

Wildfires still raging around the state, the Woodbury fire is now the fifth largest in state history. Looking for some of our monsoon rain, but it's not in the forecast. Many of our storms aren't, they just appear in the late afternoon, so there's still hope for those firefighters.

And no, good guess, but it's not an e-paw loco. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-27-2019, 06:23 AM