The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, rise and shine 2285_ 2285_ , just wish I could hop up and down like these guys. Crazy Takes at least one cup of coffee before I can stand straight up....

Got a cool-down, temps around 105 until late next week, at least that's what they're telling us. Typically, we only have 18 days where it's 110 or higher, the record is 33 days set in 2011. The record for 100 or higher days is 143 back in 1989. When you've lived here for as long a we have, we just don't notice these things, all we know is that it's hot and we do our best to stay out of the heat regardless of the temperature.

Just in case you haven't noticed, we have an O scale car up for auction, it's early but it's never too early to put in your bids, don't wait 'till the last minute or you could lose out. Remember, we're doing these auctions as a way to help support Big Blue and to give back something in the process. We did something special for our O scalers, and we hope to see you all raise your paddles. The auction is being held here, and will end on July 15, so please do what you can so we can avoid a fund drive. It's been years since we've had to do that, and I'll tell you, the costs of running Big Blue go up significantly every time we need to renew our server space and domain. We are headed for a renewal in a few months, so please help us, and get a keepsake in return....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-02-2019, 06:23 AM