The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
And a good Saturday morning to ya all. Time to relax and avoid anything that feels like work. It's hot out, but not as hot as in the forecast. We're now just below normal, a pleasant 105, but headed to 110 and above by the middle of the coming week. Monsoon moisture is coming up from the Pacific, but suppose to miss the Phoenix area and hit to the north of us. I wonder just how they know all this Icon_e_surprised .... Our monsoon season started on June 15, but so far, nada....

A 7.1 earthquake in California was felt here in Arizona last night. We didn't feel anything though, I normally don't, maybe it's an ear thing. I do remember one California quake that made our pool water here in Arizona slosh around, but I couldn't feel any movement. Back in the early 70's when we lived in Orange County, the one that hit Simi Valley did wake us up and yeah, I did feel that one because the bed was going in one direction and we were going in the other.... Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-06-2019, 06:35 AM