The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, kinda early, even for me, but at least I've got a fresh cup of coffee to deal with. There are a few 110+ days in the forecast as are a few rain days now as well. Just that no one seems to agree on what days will be very hot and which will have a chance of rain. Some show rain by the end of this week, others show it early next week and one app says only on Sunday. Confusing, you bet, they can't even come close on the temps, some show one day being 105 while another says 111. I guess each guesser is trying to interpret the data using what they learned in weather school. Just that each one seems to have gone to a different school.... Icon_rolleyes

Busy week for us, our van keeps prodding me to get the oil changed, just don't know when I'll have the time. Drove by Walmart several times this weekend and there had to be at least 20 cars in line. I guess with everyone going out of town, they needed to get their oil changed and new tires as well. Just don't feel like sitting in a small room with a TV or walking around the store for four hours waiting for an oil change. Got to look somewhere else....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-09-2019, 06:18 AM