The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, suppose to get up to 111 today and even higher for the next few days. They're saying that's a good thing since it's the high temps that get the monsoon storms started (we used to call them "dust storms" until someone decided we had a "monsoon" season") . Yeah, the TV lady has rain in the forecast, the MS app doesn't. Gotta stop using that app....

Thanks for the tip Jim, I checked and some dealers are advertising $49.99 for full synthetic, my Chrysler dealer is bragging about their $75 special for the same thing. Just that I know if I go there it'll be a long wait and they're sure to find at least 10 other things that need immediate attention, tires, filters, radiator and transmission flush, EGR valves, hoses, annual maintenance replacements, the list goes on (we've only got 30,000 miles on the thing)... Waiting And yeah Jim, we are an old school breed...

Just in case someone overlooked the fact that we have an O scale car up for auction, I would like to remind you once again that the auction ends on the 15th. We've only seen two bids on a car that ngauger spent hours repainting and decorating for our anniversary celebration. Take a look here and decide that you can't be without that car, and that you want to help support Big Blue in the process. The current bid is $27.50, a steal since the car out of the box is worth at least that. Please, this is a great way to help support Big Blue and get something back in return. We have all put a lot of effort in these keepsake cars, and in case you were wondering, there's more to come.
2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-11-2019, 06:26 AM