The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, yup, we broke a high temp record yesterday, old one was 112, new one is now 113. Today should be a walk in the park, the record is 110, the forecast is 114 to 115. Got some early things to do, then it's just stay at home for the rest of the day. They're saying that this is one of the hottest years on record so far and I can testify to that.

Got a sort of question, or a point to ponder. Ever watch a TV commercial and comment how neat the commercial was but you can't remember what they were selling? Or maybe you got to the end of one and still had no idea what their product was? How about, watching one that was so annoying that you wouldn't have their product if they gave it to you? I say this because I think commercials are getting way too "off the wall", silly, stupid and pseudo-funny. One full minute of a bunch of people having a great time because of WHAT, (beer, shoes, skin cream, a new car, waffles???), or two minutes of the side affects of a medicine that you have no idea about what it's used for.... Just thinking out loud again. Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-21-2019, 06:16 AM