The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning...the topic is my favorite....stupid commercials.  I have a few favorites, but Liberty, Liberty, Liberty is at the top of the list....not only are the commercials stupid but the theme song took a real rocket scientist.   Another that sets me smiling is J G Wentworth. At least they have some singers with really great voices and I hope the ads lead these folks to a brighter future. It would be sad to invest all the money in Julliard and only get work singing in commercials. 

I remember when Ford advertised their tailgate step and Chevy jumped right on the "sissy step"  Now all Chevy has to talk about is the great tailgates. 

Some commercials over the years are classics and if you have never seen the ads for a Trunk Monkey it is a worthwhile google for sure. 

We have a pleasant morning in Southeast Ohio with cloudy skies and a comfortable 80 degrees and low humidity. 

Frank, I bet you are counting the days until you get your life back. I admire you for participating in politics but you have done your job over and above what many would do. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 08-21-2019, 07:09 AM