The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 61 at the moment. Supposed to be cloudy all day. Slight chance for rain tonight but 80% chance for rain tomorrow.

With the rain chance that high I should be able to get a good test of all my hard work yesterday. Started about 10 and finished about 4. Emptied the shed, pulled up the floor, put plastic in, and put everything back. Took a little longer because of a couple of unexpected delays. First one was when I put the plastic in 90 degrees off. Had one of the 4X8 sheets of plywood in place and couldn't figure out why the plastic was too short. I knew I had left extra material on the end. Then it dawned on me. Pulled up the plywood, turned the plastic, and everything worked much better. Second delay was just as I finished putting the floor back in place. Neighbors were out so I talked to them for about a half hour.

Nothing planned for today other than keeping a bottle of ibuprofen handy, just in case.

Don - honestly I love puns and use them as frequently as possible. My kids (and wife) always hated me for that.

Frank - never made it to the rib cook off. I was too tired after all the work in the shed. Pancakes were a poor alternative but required a lot less energy. I understand what your wife is going through. After I got my new car I narrowly avoided accidents while learning all the new gadgets and gizmos.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 08-25-2019, 06:53 AM