The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

58 and sunny headed for 75, sunny, and windy with winds up to 30 mph. No bike ride today.

Yesterday definitely did not go as planned. The rain yesterday failed to materialize. This after our friends at the NWS at one point saying we were supposed to get up to 3/4 inch of rain. It all went south of me. Very disappointing. No rain in the forecast for the next week at least. Never made it to the gym but I did walk for about an hour yesterday afternoon. Then about 5 I got a call from my grandson. His wife's birthday was yesterday so we all went to supper at a local sports bar. 17 people with 4 generations on both sides. Fun evening. Dinner lasted about 2 hours and after that I stood in the parking lot and talked to my daughter and her husband for another 20 minutes.

This morning I need to make a Walmart run. I was thinking about going to the gym but going to Walmart I always lose interest in that. I'll walk again this afternoon.

All stay safe.

Tom

Forgot to add gas price here dropped 8 cents over the weekend. $2.31.9 last night
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 08-27-2019, 07:10 AM