The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
I have a crazy story for you
I bought about two years ago a simple arm-wristwatch that is easy to read without glasses. Let's call it "watch#1"

watch#1 lagged some time about two month ago and needed to be replaced. I visited lots of local shops to get the same easy to read watch but could not find it but I found it at Amazone. I ordered one and watch#2 arrived. From that moment was watch#1 running perfect...
We went to a one week vacation and watch#2 failed at the last day.
I noticed at home that watch#1 was failing again too.
I ordered a similar watch#3 from Amazone. The watch was to be delivered Friday/yesterday between 6-8pm. I got an email at 3pm the delivery was not possible by some technical problems. I could not wait for an alternate delivery date next week because we will start another vacation on Tuesday.
We went to a local shopping center and bought two watch#4 and watch#5. Both low cost but easy to read.
At about 7pm was watch#4 lagging an hour.
We went to the same shopping center and returned watch #4 and got a new watch #6.
At about 10pm did I notice watch#5 and watch#6 are lagging between 30 minutes and an hour.

Summary:
Six watches failed or could not be delivered
I have to return to the shopping center on Monday again to return two more failing watches.

I will fly on vacation with my old divers watch that did never fail!
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by faraway - 09-01-2019, 04:03 AM