The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Thunder, lightning, rain, and 73 are the weather words for today. After the rain moves through the sky is supposed to clear off and the temp should hit the mid 80s. Could be a humid, muggy day.

Nothing happened around here yesterday - other than having to call for my newspaper gain. When the guy finally did bring my paper he sounded more like a police raid, banging on the door and yelling in to the house even though the door was wide open. If the rain lets up soon enough I'm going to make a Walmart run. Olny other item on the agenda for today is setting out the trash can.

Tomorrow I start my babysitting job for the next two weeks. Taking care of my 9 month old great-grandson while regular babysitter (his grandmother) goes to Greece. I was talking to her last weekend and told her she should take him with. She jokingly said no, he was why she's taking the trip. Have to be there by 7 and it's a half hour drive so I need to be up and around fairly early. I'm generally up by then but not necessarily around. Anyway it should be interesting.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 09-11-2019, 05:30 AM