The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Yet another "up to a 50% chance of rain day" has become just another dry day. We are down a good 2" for the year. That may not sound like a lot, but we are normally only at a little over 5" at this time, and we can blame it on the weather-guessers. Well, they take credit when there is rain, or sunshine as they forecast, so why not take the blame when they're wrong?

Gave up on my computer, there's no way of repairing the boot record. Bought a refurbished HP with the same specs. Fired it up and it decided to upgrade, just like the last one did when it went south. Started getting the same messages as the other one. Was a few steps away from taking it back when it recovered and I was able to get it to go back and finish the upgrades. Haven't a clue as to why this one got through that and the other one didn't except maybe a bad HD. Also got Win 10 pro on this machine. So far I can't see any difference.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-11-2019, 06:13 AM