The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Top o' the mornin' to ya all. Yeah, St. Paddy's Day is well past, but believe it or not, I'm starting to make doctor appointments for around the next one coming up in March.... Stores have had Halloween stuff on display for weeks now, and I've been seeing flickers of Santa here and there.

You're right Charlie, I try to shy away from updates, something usually gets screwed up, but this was a major upgrade. MS says they would no longer be supporting to older version of Windows 10 and we needed this upgrade to version 1903. This machine that I'm on did the upgrade flawlessly, the one that I bought about a year ago faltered and got it's boot record damaged beyond repair. I checked with Dell, only to find I now had to pay to get answers to my questions since its warranty expired two months ago. I now have a parts machine with a bad HD. The HP that I just bought had a hiccup during the upgrade but I guess I pushed the right buttons and said the right chants, because it recovered and eventually upgraded. There are now even updates to the upgrade. You'd think they'd do it right the first time, constant updates and upgrades kind of takes away your confidence in your OS.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-12-2019, 06:19 AM