The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(09-14-2019, 09:14 AM)ezdays Wrote: Good morning all, 8AM and we're at 91, suppose to top out at 99, 100 or 103, with a 10%, 20% or 40% chance of rain. Pick the winner, but I'm not getting the van washed until Wednesday, that's when they all agree the rain will go away. Hmm, maybe I'll wait until next weekend, just in case.

Still screwing around with my computers. Trying to set up the network, A can see B, but B can't see A. Only changed around 45 setting to get to this point.... Waiting

I gave up trying to network with win10. XP was automatic, no problems but Microsofts excuse was it was insecure so in order to protect the innocent they made it so difficult I gave up. I can see and work files on my XP machines but not the other way around except on certain days. If I go to network places sometimes the other computers are there, hit or miss. 
I use usb hard drives so if I want something bad enough I can move it via them 
I spent half the night soothing our 10 year old Samoyed. She is very anxious during any storm, major or minor.  A benadryl  capsule helps but I sit with her and leave the light on.  
Its a nice day here after the storms last night. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-14-2019, 09:29 AM