The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Gas here is holding steady, with most places being either $2959 or $2.999. Saw a few brand-named places over $3.00. Prices in Tucson are still well below that in the Phoenix area. We sit waiting for a light to change at a busy intersection and I see maybe a few hundred cars wiz by in both direction and think that this is happening all over the world and what a grip the oil cartels have on us. I often wonder how much gas we would save if people changed jobs to ones closer to their homes, or shopped or saw doctors close by. That's one reason we live where we do, I got tired of driving 35 miles from Wickenburg to shop or to keep a medical appointment.

Got a few things done on my layout yesterday, but kind of playing checkers with structures, still not knowing what works best. Got to look at my inventory of kit structures since I lost a few in all the moves we had these past few years. Still doing repair work on some that got busted.

Today is suppose to be another 95° day, Thursday should show about a 10 degree drop from that. I ordered a huge fan from Amazon to get some of this hot air up to Tom, but it might be cooling down by the time it gets here. Sorry Tom, but the fan is on backorder. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-08-2019, 06:25 AM