The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(10-25-2019, 08:25 AM)jim currie Wrote: cool morning here need  light jacket for morning walk . wife has a cell for travel but our house phone is a at&t  mobile home phone that has our old landline number that works off a cell tower at about half the cost of a land line .

Just a few problems with using my cell phone. For some reason, the ringer volume seems to get turned down by just being in my pocket. The "down" button is too easily pressed. That, and for some reason, I find the "vibrate" function gets turned off by itself as well. The few calls that I was able to get, it took so long to get to and do the right things to answer, that the calls all went to voicemail. I've tried to call people on my contact list, and wind up just going around in circles pushing buttons and icons. Icon_rolleyes Luckily, they were all junk calls. The one good thing about our cell phone is that it's connected to the Van using Bluetooth.

The great thing about a landline, you always know where the phones are (we have six total including the train room and the garage) and the batteries are always charged.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-25-2019, 11:09 AM