The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

23 and cloudy this morning after a light dusting of snow, mainly on grassy areas and vehicles that had been sitting all night. Southeast Iowa got as much as 3". High for today near 40 so the snow will disappear quickly. More snow predicted for tomorrow night but no amounts guessed at yet.

Got the leaves picked up yesterday afternoon and a trip to the gym yesterday morning. Also finally got the new household insurance set up. The previous company pulled out of Iowa so there was lots of scrambling to get new coverage. Same coverage and a few bucks cheaper so win-win.

This morning is a swimming day at the gym. Also need to haul the leaves to the yard waste disposal site. This afternoon I'll probably repair the turnout so I can continue breaking in the new switcher. I read a review of it on MR. They claim "28 cars on straight level track." Mine struggled pulling 4 cars up a 2% grade.

Gas prices jumped overnight. Sunday gas was $2.33.9. Yesterday the price had jumped to $2.49.9.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-29-2019, 06:55 AM