The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another chilly one outside. Inside, well, the furnace is running right now. Funny how 80 in the summer feels cool, while 80 in the winter feels warm.

Making a bit of layout progress. Working on my residential area. Got most of those structures repaired, most had minor damage, Robb's Hay & Feed took a bit more work than the rest. Also got the Train Museum rebuilt from the ground up and repainted.

Halloween yesterday, a few years ago we got one or two groups stopping by, the following year, none. Ever since, we've just kept the lights out. Lots of houses in the neighborhood all decked out with their lights on, all I could see was a woman with a couple of kids, just not worth the effort anymore. A lot of towns, including ours, has something going to keep the kids in one area, usually in a park or activity center. I remember as a kid, going door-to-door without our parents, even stopping in the local bar, and it was fun and safe for us all. Things change....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-01-2019, 06:24 AM