The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Frank - congratulations on a job VERY well done. I won't make it for the party but may stop by for a cup of coffee next spring. Planning another "little" trip.

34 and partly cloudy this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the upper 30s. NWS is talking about highs in the mid 20s by next week, well below average for this time of year.

Had a pretty good day yesterday. In the morning I swam for almost a half mile. Also signed up for a personal trainer. Can't get rid of that last 10-15 lbs. After lunch I got the yard cleaned up and put the plastic on the windows in my office. There are 6 windows that face north and west. I developed a system so that I can get all the windows covered in less than 20 minutes. Also brought the Plexiglas insert for the front storm door in for some repairs.

The paper just arrived so I can start planning my shopping trip. Need to hit Menards, Walmart, and Fareway (a regional grocery chain).

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-06-2019, 06:31 AM