The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, time to buckle down and get serious, the holidays are here and going anywhere seems so crowded. Stores, restaurants, the Post Office and even doctor's offices are packed. Finding a decent parking spot is out of the question. There are never enough handicap spots around here normally, finding one open now is out of the question, and we really need them. Yes, they're baaaaaak, snowbirds filling all the empty spots.

Have been seeing commercials for Christmas stuff now for a few weeks, still no, "clap-clap" or "Chia Pets" ads, but I did see some Chia PetsĀ  in Walgreens yesterday.

I don't watch that much football anymore, but i did see a good portion of Arizona State beating #6 Oregon on Saturday. ASU made it to #17 before they lost four in a row and dropped well off the charts. The big game is this Saturday, when they play the University of Arizona. If there's one game in the season they have to win, that's always the one....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-25-2019, 06:03 AM