The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, just one day to Thanksgiving, kinda scary how quick that came, seems like Easter was just a few weeks ago. Along with the commercials, ads and store displays, I'm starting to see some front yard Christmas decorations. One HOA sent out letters saying that the rules state that homes in their area cannot be decorated sooner than 30 days before a holiday. That kind of upset a few of those families that spend weeks putting up a few million lights and all sorts of Christmas figures, lighting up their whole neighborhood. They backed off saying that the letter was only a, "suggestion".

We had a nice day yesterday even though it didn't get out of the mid-60's. Today should be different, rain in the forecast through the end of the week. Still a lot better than those fighting that white stuff that keeps falling from the sky.

Gas prices plummeted here by two-cents the past few days. Many stations are down to $2.99999999  Icon_rolleyes but I've seen some major brands up to $3.13. Ya know, the, "99 cent only" stores now have everything marked as, $0.999, (rounded up when you check out). I guess that's just so they don't have to change their name, but sooner or later, someone is going to sue to get back that 009 cents plus another million as punitive damages.

Frank, good luck with that back, those injections can't be fun to get, but I hope they work.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-27-2019, 06:11 AM