The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, still wet out, rained on and off most of yesterday and it looks like it did the same during the night. Just that the rain gauge near us seems to be stuck. Yesterday morning it read .31", after a day of rain, this morning it still shows at .31". This is from a map furnished by the county. Maybe they don't update on weekends, yeah, that's it, of course....

Other than that, there's lots of things going around. APS had their annual light parade when everyone and everything in it is lit up. I'm sure they're glad that they invented LED's. Many towns had their "Holiday" celebrations this weekend, don't know how they turned out because of the rain, but Santa should be used to that. There was this group not too far from our house that had this machine that made snow and had it piled on a small hill for the kids to slide down. I see that some teacher got fired because she told her young students that there was no Santa or Tooth Fairy. I suppose she never saw the movie, "The Santa Clause".
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-09-2019, 06:11 AM