The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another new week, back when I was in school, we wouldn't get off for the Christmas holiday until noon the day before Christmas and go back Jan 2. I don't know if that's changed back in New Jersey, but here in Arizona, most schools closed last Friday at noon and probably won't reopen until Jan 6. Bigger breaks, but longer school years.

We're also officially into Winter, the shortest day of the year was on Saturday. Days are going to be getting longer, but it's hardly noticeable but it won't be long before the sun is up before you are. Lots of Christmas movies on right now, most I've never heard of, mostly about romance. We've got a bunch that we've played so many times every year, that this year we're cutting back to just a few traditional ones.

Gunna be a wet week, rain is suppose to start tonight and continue every day through the new year. I guess that's good, make up the shortfall, but it can screw up a lot of folk's plans for the holidays.....

We did watch a little football yesterday. I agree with someone here that said, if they spend less time rehearsing those touchdown celebrations and spend more time practicing football, they might win a few more games. They are now down to group choreographed posing and antics that are not befitting the game. There's still the individual running around like a chicken when they do something right that they're paid highly to do. I would think that when we had our business, that every time we shipped a system or product, that we should have gone out into the parking lot and done some weird dance or belly flops.... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-23-2019, 06:21 AM