The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, here we are upon Christmas Eve already. They say it'll be a wet one here, and a white one up in the high country. Well, it did rain last night. Don't know how much, but it appears to be wet as I look out the window. We'll head to breakfast in an hour or so and see how much it rained, then maybe hit Walmart before the crowds get there. Some stores having a marathon, staying open 24 hours until tonight. Walmart does that every day, but I'm not sure if they're not closing early tonight and tomorrow as well.

They said a few days ago that gas prices are going to drop, then yesterday, the said they were going up. They must have their weather people assigned to making those forecasts. We paid 2.879 at Sam's Club on Saturday. Most stations are holding steady at $2.999, Costco is the cheapest in the area at $2.789. They're building a new Costco about two miles from us, so when they open that might affect what Sam's Club charge.

Everyone, have a very Merry Christmas and stay safe. I hope Santa treats you well....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-24-2019, 06:00 AM