The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, hope Santa helped you with what you wanted, but most important, were the kids happy? I do remember as a kid, getting socks and underwear along with a few toys. I guess when your family doesn't have that much, you're expected to be happy with some new clothes.

We did get rain yesterday morning, a bit chilly as well. Rain on the schedule for today, 40%, 63%, 100%, those are three forecasts that I found. Regardless, I hope Walmart has their return line forming inside rather than outside as they were doing a few years ago, it will be chilly and maybe wet again today.  For us, we've got enough leftovers that we don't need to go near a store for a few days. Already, the papers are full of, "after Christmas sales", and that was yesterday's paper. How much do you want to bet that Walmart will have their Valentine displays out by this weekend? Gone will be the 50% off Christmas trees, decorations, candy and trinkets. Boy, that was the fastest holiday ever, seems like just a few days, even though stores had their Christmas stuff out around September.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-26-2019, 06:18 AM