The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

Happy New Year!

Retirement has been a busier time than I anticipated. We have been having a great deal of work done to the house and this has kept me from doing any major work on the layout. Now that most is finished, I hope to start working on cleaning the basement and area around the layout.

My father-in-law has been in a nursing home since mid-June. His level of care got to appoint where he could no longer stay at home. At first, he was getting better but over the last month or so he has started to decline. We have expected this and were concerned at one point if he would live through the summer. He is not talking at times and eating irregularly. Sometimes he knows us and at other times he does not. Unfortunately, we are in the process of transitioning him to hospice care at this time.

Getting back to trains and such I took some quick photos of one section of the layout that is easily accessible. I will try to post them when I can.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-01-2020, 03:37 PM