The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

Finally sitting down at the computer and not doing banking, emails, or researching the next home project. Spent most of the day running about. Had to pick up a birthday present for my wife. Her birthday is Sunday. Did the online pick up in store thing. Thought it would be fast and I guess it would have been if the person at the counter knew how to use the computer. Had to do the online order pick up in the store thing again this evening. This time it was for pet food. Walked in, pressed the button, employee came over asked my name, employee retrieved order, signed for order, and on my way. In and out in less than 5 minutes.

Tomorrow is more running. Have to stop at the courthouse and drop off guardianship paperwork for my wife. She was appointed her father's guardian back in 2018 and every year she has to file paperwork regarding his income and expenses. After that I am off to the grocery store.

Not sure when any trains will be involved. I recently got a PROTO 1000 Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Line RDC I would like to fiddle with and perhaps take a few photos.

I hope everybody has a good night.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-02-2020, 09:29 PM