The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. A downward trend on the temps, we'll be back in the 60's for a while with rain in the forecast. Again, most seem to agree on the temps, just not on the rain. Just picked the 20th to go target shooting, and some show rain for that day, other don't, so we'll wait until the 20th and go if there's no rain, do something else if there is.

Did get the weeds taken care of yesterday. Lots of small ones just emerging so he couldn't take them all. Sprayed the whole yard so that will take care of those that are still there. One job that's well worth anything we pay to have done. Went the whole summer without weeds because it was very dry, but the rain at the end of the year gave new life to weeds.

Still a busy week, been that way since the first of the year, but looking good for the next two weeks which should give me some time to work on my layout. Picked up a sheet of white flexible plastic, can use some for my layout's fascia and some for the backdrop. Easy to cut, shape and paint. Not sure what construction people use it for, but Home Depot had a stack of it in the store. Been watching one of those painting series on PBS trying to get ideas for how to paint the backdrop. I did one a few years ago, but I could improve on my technique for sure.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-08-2020, 06:14 AM