The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. 48 and clear right now, headed to the mid-70's though. Shirtsleeve weather even for us locals. Watched a little of the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auction on TV yesterday. I couldn't believe how many people were there. There had to be well over 20,000 in the auction area, some bidding, some just looking, and probably just as many folks outside looking, eating and drinking. They have almost 2,000 vehicles to auction, the ones we saw were all going in the six figures. You could have joined in the fun for $25, but on this weekend, that goes up to $80 just to get in and look, $195 if you want special treatment. I'm sure that some of the big dogs don't pay a nickle and get superior treatment.

Frank, you're learning fast. I call on Pat too frequently to help with things that I used to do on my own. I haven't worked on a vehicle ever since the invention of the microchip. The old days of digging in to change plugs, water pumps, belts and starters are long gone. Can't even find where those things are anymore.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-19-2020, 07:12 AM