The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Another snowy day underway in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. Could get as much as 6 or 7 inches by Friday evening when it's supposed to be over. The problem is the temperature. Hovering around 32 degrees means it will be a wet, heavy snow which is very difficult for the snow blower to remove. I'll probably be cleaning the sidewalks frequently to make it a little easier.

I got two of three projects done yesterday. Had a good workout at the gym. Then after lunch I went to the local garden club meeting. That was... interesting. First order of business was dessert! Then there was a presentation on building a terrarium, which was actually kind of interesting. The lady even brought 3 different boxes of bugs that she keeps on hand for making the terrariums.

When I got home it had not warmed up as much as I had expected so the oi change got put off until next week. Turned on the impeachment hearings and all I heard was stuff we've been reading about so I shut that off.

When I was on the MRR site this morning they now have available the last 10 years of Model Railroader magazine available on DVD. A nice companion piece to the 75 year DVD. My copy is already on order. Here's the link:

https://kalmbachhobbystore.com/product/d...RR-MRV-HBS

Frank - at least you don't have to deal with lions and tigers. Oh, my!

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 01-22-2020, 07:50 AM