The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Afternoon all.  Church and now home.  55 and real breezy.  I have escaped the crud that the County Commissioners and County Senior Staff has.  So bad retreat for tomorrow canceled and other meetings.  Eek   Took some meds recommended by Pharmacist and done real good.  Now Wifey says sore throat [I never had] and she feels sick.  Pharmacist said yesterday, whole town is sick.  Handing out Tamiflu like crazy.  

Been being lazy and staying in.  Yesterday afternoon was warm and no wind.  Built a shelf for my Lionel Legacy command base to sit on under layout.  Clears up crowded spaces on top.  Earlier had extended my external antenna from the layout top to the only post in Train Box.  Now it is in the center and should give excellent range.  Didn't have a problem before but now it is a lot better.  Buddy in Cerritos CA found the cables for me.

Deck, what part of Idaho are you from?  In one of my retirement jobs, I was vender rep to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's.  I "opened" the Cabela's in Boise [July] and then Cabela's in Post Falls [second week in Jan and you guessed it, snowed the whole time].  DAZ knows as I "opened" the Bass Pro Shops in Phoenix.  Got to meet a lot of train and shooting folks while working that job.  3 1/2 years of airplanes and hotels.  Flying got worse with delayed or canceled flights.  Plus over crowded planes.  Quit to become Mayor of the town.  Think I stepped out of the frying pan into the fire.   Eek  Just retired from that after 12 years.  Now County Commissioners are keeping me busy.

BR, just stay in and warm. 

Tom, ice and snow is not good for us old folks.  Maybe the reason you couldn't get up, you were dressed like Ralphie's brother in The Christmas Story.   Icon_e_biggrin 

Have a good one.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 01-26-2020, 12:05 PM