The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yet another weekend is upon us. They kind of whip by anymore, we just got into January and here we are into February tomorrow. Been a busy month, time to take a break.

Speaking of breaks, Jim, you need to go out and shoot those guns. They tend to not shoot as accurate when they've been laying around doing nothing for a long time. I know this first hand but it's always the gun's fault.... Icon_e_biggrin

Temps decent through the weekend, just right for the big game. That could either be the one on Florida or the one here in Scottsdale. I still don't know how they calculate when to play the Super Bowl, but the final round of the Phoenix Open is always played on the same day. I guess now days, one can always go to one game and watch the other on their smart phones... if you're that into sports. I may watch a little of the Super Bowl, maybe even switch over to the golf game for a few  minutes, but I don't expect to watch either one all the way through. And no, I'm not one of those that watch the game just to see the commercials. As for the Phoenix Open, I was saw on the news at 7:00 AM yesterday when the gates opened and people were lined up to get in. Apparently, they're there to get a good seat at the 16th hole. First come, first served they said, so it must be special since it's still dark out then and it's hours before they actually play golf.

Frank, hope you recover quickly, it's nasty stuff for a while, wish you the best....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-31-2020, 06:20 AM