The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning bright people, rise and shine. Better yet, just sit there and slog down a few cups of coffee. Awesome I think coffee is now healthy again just like eggs and bacon, that's why they're putting bacon on everything now days. Applause

Game day is over, someone won the Phoenix Open and walked away a millionaire if he wasn't one already. Even the last guy on the list took home over $15,000. Not bad for having 66 other players beat you. As for the other game, each one on the winning team will get $124,000 in addition to around $100,000 for playing in those playoff games. The losers, well, they only get a paltry $62,000, plus that other $100K. I have to admit, I did tune in a few time for a few minutes to see what was going on and it seems that I caught more commercials than I did game time. For the most part, we got to watch some "Dirty Jobs" and, "American Pickers" reruns.

As for the weather, temps in the low 60's today, and into the 50's for a few days after that. It should be close to freezing outside right now, but that happens a few times a year for us. Some people put sheets and blankets over their plants. Others, like us, just let nature do what nature does and hope for the best....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-03-2020, 06:19 AM