The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Resting from busy day. At 2:15 rain hit hard after one bolt of lightning. I was at coffee place up the street with a candidate for County Commissioner [wants my endorsement]. Wind got hard [seen worse in a hurricane]. 5 minutes or so. Drove up the street going home. Limbs off of trees at Hardees in intersection but nothing bad. Got home and little limbs off of big willow oak in front yard. That is not unusual. Get on computer and loaded Wifey's new Echo Dot. Then started getting calls and texts. Seems east Rolesville got hit. Trees down and one on top of a double wide. Same one hit and replaced [we gave a variance] 6 years ago from same thing. Now TV folks says National Weather Service coming to see if rotation. undefined Then loaded Prime on Wifey's smart TV upstairs.

Lots of old trees down in Raleigh and area. Power outages but not us [knock on wood].

Wifey brought home chicken pastry and green beans from her Sister's. undefined

Raining hard. Some areas flooded. Nothing bad. Down east report from my lady buddy at farm says wet but all OK.

Hope all are OK here on forum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 02-06-2020, 06:27 PM