The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(02-13-2020, 06:19 AM)ezdays Wrote: Good morning all, temps forecast in the high 60's for today and going into the 70's starting tomorrow. Rain suppose to come by tomorrow is now postponed due to Spring Training. We don't want anyone to get wet, or any games being canceled, since they play everyday until the end of March.

Got a call from my, "grandson", yesterday, seems like he had an accident, broke his nose and was in jail somewhere, something about a friend had alcohol. Anyway, all he was asking for was to borrow $15,000, half for bail, half for his lawyer. It was between us, I was not to tell his father or anyone. He gave me his lawyer's number (in Des Moines, Iowa),  to make arrangements and continued to plea until I said, "oh, by the way, what's your father's name again?" For some reason, he couldn't remember, and just hung up.... Icon_lol  Got another "Grandpa" call some time ago from my "granddaughter", she was supposedly arrested for drug possession back east when I knew they were both in school at the time here in Arizona. I play along with these folks and some of those, "Microsoft techs" when I feel like having some fun, like the one the other day that asked how I was doing. I gave him a rundown on my health and said, "thanks for asking", then hung up. Usually, they're dumb enough to stay on the line.... 35 That's what us old folk do for some cheap entertainment.

Good morning. 
I once kept a "microsoft tech" on the hook for almost an hour.  Then I mentioned I was using a Mac (I Lied) He called me some really nasty names before he cut the connection. I haven't got a call since. I play the game when I have time.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-13-2020, 07:11 AM