The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, or as Jim would say, "guten morgen", it was suppose to rain all this week, but that got pushed to next week, now it's been pushed even further. Temps around 70, normal for now, but the sun is warm enough that we had the van's A/C on yesterday.

(02-13-2020, 10:07 AM)jim currie Wrote: my reply for numbers I don't recognize on caller id is either hola or some times guten morgen or tag depending on time of day , if that don't put them off then I say either no hables ingles  or spreche kein English

Good angle, but if I'm in the mood, I have more fun and keep those blood-suckers occupied for a while. That has to be a rotten way to make a living, scamming honest folks out of all they can get. One day, there'll be a huge suite against the phone companies that allow these guys to spoof phone numbers. Unfortunately, I've got things going on right now that some calls from, "private number", "anonymous", "unknown name", or, "wireless caller", are from people I need to talk with so I do pick up most calls. Sometimes I just pick up, but don't say anything and wait. Frequently, it's a robot and when they don't hear anything, they move on to their next victim. If it's a human, they'll usually say, "hello".

Today is Valentine Day, made up to boost sales by the card and candy companies. The Valentine candy at Walmart is down to the dregs, but I noticed yesterday that they're starting to put out the Easter candy. Eek  Yup, I saw candy eggs and Peeps already and it's not even Ash Wednesday yet.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-14-2020, 06:21 AM